Wednesday, February 2, 2022

A List of Titles

This entry is just a list of works of poetry I haven't posted yet. The dates on any piece that may have more than one date is indicative that I started to write something, and set it aside until a later time. I still have lots of papers to go through, although sorted, I'm doing this manually. All of these have only ever existed on physical paper and pages.

~

Ancient Alley (1990)
Misunderstood Mammoth (1990)
Kingdoms And Castles (1993)
Behind The Web And Beyond The Veil (1993/94)
Ein Kleines Mädchen Das War (1994)
Wolfhollow (1994)
The Mythos Of Time (1996)
The Harbors Of The Silver Sea (1998)
Realm (Somewhere Else) (1998)
Where Stones Have Crumbled, Time Had Fallen (1998)
The Mountains Of Wrath (Montis De Ira) (1999)
A Place That Sleeps (2000)
Shipwreck (2000)
The Second Shipwreck (2000)
The Water Riddle (1988)
The Fire Riddle (1993)
The Wind Riddle (1993)

~

This list isn't entirely complete as I have untitled pages with mere working titles, where I finished the poetry but hadn't given a name yet. There's also two short poems I had written in 1980 but I didn't begin writing such things again until around 1988. But I have written songs, music and lyrics throughout all of this time. It's just that with poetry I can tell a story with hints of song.


1 comment:

  1. I love this absolutely wonderful, long list and your incredible Virgoness! Those titles completely whet my desire to enjoy more of your totally amazing creativity...

    ReplyDelete